Our two basic aims are to
- British and International Standard liaison.
- Industry and government liaison.
- A Code of Practice on the design and use of safety signs.
- An active safety education program.
- An interactive website for business advice and educational teaching tools.
OUR QUALITY ASSURANCE
All members of the Health and Safety Sign Association endorse all relevant British Standards and safety signs that conform to those Standards.
BS 5499 is comprised of 9 parts and the safety signs that comply to these Standards also satisfy all current UK Legislation and communicate best practice to those managing health and safety in the workplace.
The HSSA are committed to the principles of best practice.