Use of the association's quality logo and supporting literature/cds.
Members get the prestige and status that result from:
- Being part of their industry's trade association.
- Having the opportunity to be part of joint marketing campaigns designed to benefit members.
- Understanding and uniting with colleagues on technical and business issues.
Access to association resources including technical experts.
Regular meetings allow members to:
- Discuss and absorb the latest developments in the UK and International Legislation.
- Consider the implications of impending British and International Standards.
- Participate actively in the legislation/standardisation process and make a positive contribution
- to the whole area of safety communication and the consumer.
- Create an opportunity to learn how to differentiate their products from those of the competition.
- Learn how to add commercial value through quality and expertise.
- Set up a direct communication line between members and collective industry experience.
Regular contact with other companies in the safety sign industry allows members to:
- Discuss advances in industry technology.
- Debate latest industry thinking on sign design principles.
- Consider topics of particular interest such as safety sign comprehensibility testing techniques.
- Profit from industry statistics prepared through the collaboration of members.
- Resolve company problems utilising the cumulative knowledge of other members.
A single voice - the HSSA is the only trade association specifically for the
safety sign and statutory notice industry.
A collective weight to influence National and International Standards.
A high profile for the safety and statutory notice industry within government and the public arena.